Due to the winter weather forecast for Saturday 4/7/18, we have pushed back the Mulch Sale one week. Mulch will be delivered on Saturday, April 14th. Spreading will occur on the following Saturday and Sunday, April 21st and 22nd. While it’s possible the weather might be fine this Saturday, the logistics of a last-minute change to an event like this require a decision be made with more lead time, and we must err on the side of safety and caution for our volunteers.
If you can’t wait the extra week for your mulch, please email us at email@example.com and we will process your refund right away.
For those who have already volunteered via the SignupGenius, we hope you have can still make it. If not, we understand; please update or remove your signup. Volunteers are needed for 4/14/18 RMmulch.org
Thank you in advance for your understanding.